Your Body, Your Diet.pdf
Read online or download a free book: Your Body, Your Diet
Publisher: Random House, Inc. (21 April 2008)
By: Elizabeth Dane (Author)
Book format: pdf doc docx mobi djvu epub ibooks (*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.)
Why does the diet that works wonders for your best friend fail miserably when you try it? The answer, says Dr. Dane, is metabolic type. Our metabolic types determine not only the rate at which we burn calories but also our cravings for particular foods, our changing energy levels throughout the day, the amount of rest and exercise we need, even our personalities. It stands to reason that if you follow a diet that is not tailored to your own meta type, it simply won't work-no matter how conscientiously you follow the routine.
In a program that is anything but routine, Dr. Dane combines the wisdom of ancient Eastern medicine with the latest findings of Western medical science to create a weight loss and lifestyle strategy exclusively for you. This remarkable book includes a detailed, step-by-step, 28-day guide to your personal renewal, including:
- How to determine your meta type and start on your new life today
- Why you crave the foods that are most damaging to your body-and how to wean yourself off them
- Weekly shopping lists and menu plans that make your diet regimen a breeze
- Why the 'combination' of foods is as essential as the 'amount' of food you eat
- How to maximize your nutrients and burn off fat through correct food preparation techniques (for example, never fry foods containing protein)
- How to use vitamins, supplements, and elixirs to boost your body's cell-renewing potential
- How natural stress busters like essential oils can ease and hasten weight loss
- An exercise program for your meta type that will condition, strengthen, and sculpt your body
Give yourself the body-and the life-you have always wanted. Far more than just a weight-loss program, 'Your Body, Your Diet' is a detailed road map to a healthier, more vibrant, more energetic you!
'From the Pdf edition.'
|The message text:|