5 Steps To A 5 Ap Microeconomics With Cd-Rom, 2014-2015 Edition (5 Steps To A 5 On The Advanced Placement Examinations).pdf
Read online or download a free book: 5 Steps To A 5 Ap Microeconomics With Cd-Rom, 2014-2015 Edition (5 Steps To A 5 On The Advanced Placement Examinations)
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; Pap/Cdr edition (1 Aug. 2013)
By: Eric Dodge(Author)
Book format: pdf doc docx mobi djvu epub ibooks (*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.)
Get ready for your AP exam with this straightforward and easy-to-follow study guide, updated for all the latest exam changes!
5 Steps to a 5: AP Microeconomics features an effective, 5-step plan to guide your preparation program and help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to succeed. This fully revised edition covers the latest course syllabus and provides model tests that reflect the latest version of the exam.
Inside you will find:
- 5-Step Plan to a Perfect 5: 1. Set Up Your Study Program 2. Determine Your Test Readiness 3. Develop Strategies for Success 4. Develop the Knowledge You Need to Score High 5. Build Your Test-Taking Confidence
- 2 complete practice AP Microeconomics exams
- Interactive practice AP exams on CD-ROM
- 3 separate plans to fit your study style
- Review material updated and geared to the most recent tests
- Savvy information on how tests are constructed, scored, and used
|The message text:|